When you first register for our event your profile will not automatically be activated. Our team will review it and make sure it is complete and relevant. After validation your profile will be activated. In order to ensure that you will be activated and able to participate to our event you should create a strong profile which will raise your visibility to others on this platform.
Improve your organisation profile
Your profile should contain the following:
- A photo, a logo of your organisation and a short and clear description of your activities and interests.
- Add at least one cooperation profile in the Marketplace section: A product, an expertise or an idea for a project is necessary to attract more requests for meetings.
The quality of your profiles will greatly influence the quality of our event and meetings. Therefore, only after you have created/improved your cooperation profile(s) can we validate your participation.
How to create good cooperation profiles
To create your cooperation profile/idea(s), you have to login to your profile and go to marketplace opportunities.
- Cooperation profiles give you the opportunity to highlight, publish and promote your collaboration wishes for specific topics.
- IF you are a Coordinator/Consortium looking for partners:
- Briefly describe the project idea and expertise currently covered by the consortium.
- Be precise when describing the missing partners you are willing to meet : the type of partners (universities or NGO, local authorities or industries etc.), the requested expertise.
- IF you are a Partner looking for consortium:
- Do not just describe your general expertise but relate it to the specific calls for proposals you are interested in: what could you bring to a project, what would be your added value and activities you could take over for this specific call?
- Make sure you select the project stage, the thematic topic (it can be more than one) and the type of cooperation you are seeking.
Please be aware that only complete profiles with at least one marketplace item (e.g. a collaboration opportunity) will be validated in the first phase and thus fully benefit by being visible and able to book meetings with participants at an early stage.
Please note that we are accepting presentations only by 15 Oct.
All registrations for attending the event will close on October 20 (or when we reach full capacity of 500 participants). All registrants not validated at that date will not be accepted as participants.