During the event, 4 concurrent thematic workshops will provide participants with the opportunity to learn more about specific calls and to present their ideas.
Pitch your idea
All participants are strongly encouraged to submit project ideas. The best and most relevant ideas will be given the opportunity to be presented in our workshops. Due to time limits only a small number of presentations from participants will be possible. Follow the steps:
- Download the presentation template.
- Complete it: Select the most relevant call topic and include this in the title slide of your presentation. (See how our workshops are organised).
- Upload the presentation to your profile by 15 October, so we have time to review it.
- Please act as soon as possible as time constraints limit the number of presentations which can be shown.
Workshop Call Topics
Workshop 1: Energy & Transport
(GD:1-2, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1)
- LC-GD-1-2-2020: Towards Climate-Neutral and Socially Innovative Cities
- LC-GD-2-1-2020: Innovative land-based and offshore renewable energy technologies and their integration into the energy system
- LC-GD-2-2-2020: Develop and demonstrate a 100 MW electrolyser upscaling the link between renewables and commercial/industrial applications (Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-2-3-2020: Accelerating the green transition and energy access Partnership with Africa (Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-3-1-2020: Closing the industrial carbon cycle to combat climate change - Industrial feasibility of catalytic routes for sustainable alternatives to fossil resources (Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-4-1-2020: Building and renovating in an energy and resource efficient way (Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-5-1-2020: Green airports and ports as multimodal hubs for sustainable and smart mobility (Innovation Action)
Workshop 2: Climate Change
(GD:1-1, 1-3, 7-1, 9-2, 9-3)
- LC-GD-1-1-2020: Preventing and fighting extreme wildfires with the integration and demonstration of innovative means
- LC-GD-1-3-2020: Climate-resilient Innovation Packages for EU regions
- LC-GD-7-1-2020: Restoring biodiversity and ecosystem services (Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-9-2-2020: Developing end-user products and services for all stakeholders and citizens supporting climate adaptation and mitigation (Research and Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-9-3-2020: Transparent & Accessible Seas and Oceans: Towards a Digital Twin of the Ocean (Innovation Action)
Workshop 3: Circular Economy & Food & Zero-Pollution Environment
(GD:3-2, 6-1, 8-1, 8-2)
- LC-GD-3-2-2020: Demonstration of systemic solutions for the territorial deployment of the circular economy (Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-6-1-2020: Testing and demonstrating systemic innovations in support of the Farm-to-Fork Strategy (Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-8-1-2020: Innovative, systemic zero-pollution solutions to protect health, environment and natural resources from persistent and mobile chemicals (Research and Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-8-2-2020: Fostering regulatory science to address combined exposures to industrial chemicals and pharmaceuticals: from science to evidence-based policies (Research and Innovation Action)
Workshop 4: Research Infrastructures & SSH
(GD:9-1, 10-1, 10-2, 10-3)
- LC-GD-9-1-2020: European Research Infrastructures capacities and services to address European Green Deal challenges (Research and Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-10-1-2020: European capacities for citizen deliberation and participation for the Green Deal
(Research and Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-10-2-2020: Behavioural, social and cultural change for the Green Deal (Research and Innovation Action)
- LC-GD-10-3-2020: Enabling citizens to act on climate change, for sustainable development and environmental protection through education, citizen science, observation initiatives, and civic engagement (Innovation Action)